Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year Again !!

Happy New Year again !! Yeah ... in 2008 ... it's our annually celebration through many common ways: sending & recieving greeting card/sms, visiting colleague/beloved family and others activities [new year eve in hotel, townhall, TV program and anything else]. In all those activities, we send our best wishes to our beloved family and friends for properous life in upcoming year.
You and me might be already listed our wishes & resolutions and for sure always hope the upcoming year should be better than before.
One thing came up in my mind, do we have the proven successful indicator of it? Or our resolution at the end will be acted as "empty promising slogan" ... the word without meaning?
I list my concern with BIG question mark ... related with our resolutions that off course should be adjusted into our action plan.
The question is How do we measure up our action? so we know exactly how close our outcome to our resolution at the end of 2008.
Honestly, I don't have any idea about the answer ... at least I try start this year in different way & perspective.
How about you?

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 :)